These study guides put together by Debra Thompson over the last decade for her book clubs. There are generally focused around the ideas of literary apologetics, yet the books contained in each volume are very different kinds of books. (Non-fiction, fiction, SciFi, Monsters, great literature, etc.) They are intended for use for self study, or in book clubs.
Volume Number 1:
This contains 6 non-fiction books that introduce the important groundwork concepts of reading and thinking about literature from an apologetic/Christian viewpoint. This is only available as a Kindle edition, which can be read on any tablet and even your PC/Mac.
Contains Study Guides for:
1. The Question of God: C.S. Lewis and Sigmund Freud Debate God, Love, Sex, and the Meaning of Life
2. Loving God with All Your Mind: Thinking as a Christian in a Postmodern World
3. The Case for Faith: A Journalist Investigates the Toughest Objections to Christianity
4. The Mind on Fire (Victor Classics)
5. Already Gone: Why your kids will quit church and what you can do to stop it
6. Farewell to God: My Reasons for Rejecting the Christian Faith
Volume Number 2:
This contains study questions that help the reader(s) investigate the nature of man, the nature of monsters, and the battle between good and evil. This is only available as a Kindle edition, which can be read on any tablet and even your PC/Mac.
Includes study guides for:
1. The Stand
2. A Canticle for Leibowitz
3. Twenty-One Stories (Penguin Twentieth-Century Classics)
4. All Hallow’s Eve (Paperback)
6. Dark Journey Deep Grace: Jeffrey Dahmer’s Story of Faith
More volumes to follow…